BRUSH/SPRAY GRADE COATING
KEMA 300 Epoxy is an easy-to-apply, solvent-free epoxy coating. It offers excellent chemical resistance and very good abrasion and impact resistance to with good flexibility.
KEMA 300 is well-suited to coating the exterior and/or interior surfaces of piping, storage tanks, pilings, valves and other steel and concrete parts and structures. For a lower temperature requirement, please see KEMA 400 Epoxy.
- KEMA 300AB medium duty
- KEMA 300PA excellent resistance to high temperatures (up to 149ºC)
- KEMA 300PA-PH spray product for surfaces constantly at 50ºC or higher
- KEMA 300PA-HS brushable product for surfaces up to 90ºC
- KEMA 300PA-WT designed for ambient wet surfaces up to 80ºC
Real World In-use Examples:
- On-site coating of 20-inch gas pipeline (Thailand)
- Chemical storage tank interior (Kuwait)
- Mainline repair work in field (Kuwait)
- Heavy oil tank lining for backwash tanks operating at 90ºC
- Large 36-inch diameter mainline pipe valves (North America)
- Compressor station 36-inch pipes (Canada: cold weather application)
- Directional drilling river crossing on 20-inch pipeline (USA)
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.