FAST-SETTING, TOUGH AND FLEXIBLE
KEMA HT 100F is a fast-setting, high-performance, spray-applied, plural component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and prepolymers. It provides a cost-effective, flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
Unlike most spray applied polyureas, KEMA HT 100F is available with cutting-edge Ultra Bond™ technology. KEMA’s advanced Ultra Bond™ chemistry is coined “the duct tape molecule”. Ultra Bond™ has the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without requiring a primer. Like duct tape, KEMA HT 100F with Ultra Bond™ gains adhesion over time.
- 100% solids with no solvents and zero VOCs
- Fast-setting, handle in one minute or less
- High dry temperature stability to 250ºF (121ºC)
- Tolerates intermittent temperatures to 300ºF (148ºC)
- High abrasion resistance
- High elongation for crack bridging
- Excellent encapsulation characteristics
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact
- Coating over organic primers that are past the recoat window
- Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion
- Liner for concrete tanks, concrete floors, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
- Top-coat compatible existing membrane liners
- Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint or other dry hazardous materials (contact KEMA Coatings)
- Recoat over other polymer based substrates used for flooring, wall covering and infrastructure protection
- Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners
- Earthen containment used with our without geotextile
- Steel tanks, silos and pipes
- Concrete parking decks
- Texturing aged polyurea
- Repair polyurea liners
- Rock shield for pipelines
- Recoat urethane liners
- Wastewater containment
- Coating over geotextile fabric for primary/secondary containment
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.