AFFORDABLE CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
Kema HT-200F pure polyurea is a new chemical-resistant formulation, developed from Kema HT-100F and globally is our most popular and versatile polyurea. Kema HT-200F offers many of the same user-friendly attributes as Kema HT-100F, but now cost-effectively offers enhanced chemical resistance.
- Kema HT-200F is available with Kema cutting-edge Ultra Bond™ technology.
- Ultra Bond™ has the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without requiring a primer.
- Kema advanced Ultra Bond™ chemistry is coined “the duct tape molecule” because like duct tape, Kema HT-200F with Ultra Bond™ gains adhesion over time.
- As with most coatings, there is a re-coat window that presents a lack of inter-coat adhesion. The UB™ molecule mitigates this risk during installation.
- An elastomer with chemical resistance; comparable to many epoxies.
- Self-priming in most instances, with strong adhesion.
- Return to service within hours, not days (foot traffic 1 hour, vehicle traffic 4 hours).
- Typically applied in a single ‘multi-pass’ application.
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids, and no VOCs.
- Primary and secondary containment
- Steel tanks, concrete tanks and silos
- Barge and ship holds
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Chemical transportation
- Industrial flooring
- Pulp and paper industry
- Asbestos and lead encapsulation
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.