MODIFIED URETHANE–SPRAY GRADE
KEMA 100 is a coal tar-free spray grade urethane that provides a corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistant coating. Comprised of 100% solids, it offers fast cure and high build in a flexible film in direct to metal coating.
- Valves and other steel structures
- Supports cathodic protection
- Most successful directional drill/slip bore top coat
- Medium Gloss, gray in colour.
- KEMA 100
- KEMA 100HT
- KEMA 100SG
Real World Field Applications
- Multiple directional drilling installations
- Station piping
- Horizontal road crossings
- Induction bends and balves
- Alliance Pipeline Canada and USA
- Express Pipeline North America
- Mayaken Pipeline Mexico
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.