HIGH-PERFORMANCE URETHANE PRIMER
KEMAPRIME SC has been designed to function as a high-performance, single-component, moisture-cure, urethane primer system for use on concrete. Its low viscosity allows it to penetrate porous surfaces, leaving a bubble-free coating. Working time is adjustable by selective addition to catalyst. It also exhibits a low sensitivity to substrate moisture, leaving only minimal bubbling when applied to damp surfaces.
- VOC Exempt (less than 1% VOCs)
- Penetrates and seals the surface, leaving a smooth, pinhole, and bubble-free coating
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Good physical properties
- Outstanding stability at low temperatures
- Defoamers or de-aerators can be used to further minimize pinholes.
- Concrete and wood primer for polyurethane and polyurea spray coatings
- Industrial flooring, roofing, decking, truck bed liners, pipeline, and tank coatings
- Cured material is amber and translucent, with a slightly musty odour
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.