BACKFILL COATING PROTECTION
KEMA Pipe Mesh coating protection is manufactured from high-density polyethylene with a blowing agent that produces a strong cellular structure. KEMA Pipe Mesh offers maximum protection against impact damage during back-filling operations to minimize coating holidays that lead to corrosion.
It is also flexible for easy handling across a wide degree of temperature ranges. Chemically-inert KEMA Pipe Mesh will not rot.
- External coating protection on pipes in rocky terrain
- Buried just below the surface to warn of deeper buried lead wires
- Metal-to-metal contact points as an insulation barrier to eliminate galvanic corrosion
- Load point protection by installation over tape wraps where wrapped pipe rests in a pipe roller assembly
- Can be laid lengthwise or wrapped depending on the pipe diameter involved
Have questions about this product and how it may benefit your project, or any of the others in the KEMA family? Contact KEMA Coatings by phone or email for more information, a project evaluation or custom training solution.